Weekdays & Sunday 4 - 5 Year-Old SKI
Local Seasonal Programs will be on Sale August 21st, 2023 at 10am.
Please review all restrictions below before purchasing.
This program sells out quickly.
*If your desired day / time is no longer available and you would like to join our waitlist; please email us at email@example.com.
Please include: Child’s First / Last Name, Age, Desired Day, & Skiing Ability. *
Begin and/or develop your student’s ski career during the 10-week SKI program for 4-5-year-olds! Small groups of students will be paired with instructors trained in early childhood development will create an encouraging atmosphere with an emphasis on safety and etiquette to allow young skiers to progress at their own pace.
These programs occur on the following dates:
- Tuesday programs: 1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12
- Wednesday programs: 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28, 3/6, 3/13
- Thursday programs: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/29, 3/7, 3/14
- Friday programs: 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15
- Sunday programs: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/25, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17
All programs take 1 week off for President’s Day Week (2/17 Through 2/23). Before enrolling, please ensure that you/your student(s) are aware of and can adhere to the following:
- Age: Children must be at least 4 years old by December 1, 2023, to participate. No exceptions. If we have questions about your student’s age, we reserve the right to ask for a birth certificate copy. If a copy cannot be provided/age cannot be verified, your student will be removed from the program without a refund.
- Qualification: Children must be potty trained and willing to participate. We also ask that you ensure your student’s attendance to the majority of lessons as excessive absences will result in your student falling behind and not having a group to ski with.
- Enrollment Limitation: Due to the limited capacity of programs and high demand for enrollment, please limit (1) seasonal program per student. We may be able to accommodate more than one seasonal program per student, but this will depend on our Waitlist enrollment. If you are interested in enrolling in more than one program, please join our waitlist by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us accommodate as many local kids as possible.
- Refunds/Cancellation Policy: Upon request, a full refund may be issued prior to December 1, 2023. After this date, refunds will not be issued unless there is a medical/injury reason accompanied by a doctor’s note. In the event of a class cancellation due to weather or community health crises (e.g. COVID), while highly unlikely, we reserve the right to cancel up to (2) sessions without a refund.
- Chairlift Policy: For all students in the 4-5 year old programs, we will ensure they always ride a chairlift with an adult.
- Student Grouping: Students are grouped by ability. ‘Friend Grouping Requests’ may be submitted in the comments field upon booking or emailed to email@example.com, however, we make no guarantees unless you submit a full group (3 students/our ideal group size) and understand that groups are ‘locked’ for the season. If there is a significant ability split, we can only teach/terrain to the lowest ability student, so please ensure that all parents/guardians acknowledge that they are potentially choosing a ‘friend grouping’ as opposed to a ski school’s standard policy/recommendation of ‘ability grouping.’
- Equipment: Starting the first week of October, you may visit Snow King Mountain Sports at the base of the Snow King Hotel to pick up your childrens gear for the season. Quantities are limited. Seasonal gear rentals will NOT be available online. For this age group, we do NOT use ski poles.
- Season Passes: For children 5 and under, season passes are free. Please add a season pass to your cart at checkout. Please add resort credits to your children's season pass. This will allow them to purchase snacks and meals from Kings Grill / Cafe during their classes.
Additional details: Items such as meeting location, check-in process, etc. will be sent in early December, prior to the program start date.
Weekdays & Sunday 4 - 5 Year-Old SKI
|Jan. 2, 2024, 10 a.m.||9|